Cube 3 By Steven Brundage
Everyone knows that solving a Rubik's Cube can be a long, frustrating, hair-pulling feat. That is, until Steven Brundage steps in and short-circuits the whole idea, by turning a near-impossible puzzle into a jarring moment of excitement.
Steven shocked the world by using a Rubik's Cube to get out of a traffic ticket and the video populated social media feeds all over the world. Not sure about cube magic? Think again. He fooled Penn & Teller, then Steve Harvey, Good Morning America, NBC, ABC... the list is still going on from the countless media sources that want to experience what you're about to learn with Cube3. Now, Steven wants to teach you how he uses his closely-guarded Rubik's Cube routine to crush audiences all over the world.
What you'll get:
- Steven Brundage's signature 3x3 speed cube
- Instructional USB drive with hours of jam-packed material
- Imagination Solve: A slow, multiphase morph of the mixed cube that seems to solve itself.
- Toss Up Solve: A jolting solve that people never get tired of watching.
- Behind-the-Back Solve: This is the one that the world went crazy for.
- Bag Solve: A cube inside a paper bag that seems to solve itself.
- Instant Solve: Boom. Fast and hyper visual.
- Color Change solve: The cube never moves, but still finds its way to a perfect solution.
- Eye-popping cube flourishes
- Basic & advanced cube solving techniques
- Presentation, handling & performance ideas
- Cube care & maintenance
- No gimmicks
- Beginner to Advanced
- Completely examinable
- A new approach to cube magic