Cube Cards Remixed Upgrade Edition by Kev G
"A wonderful routine that's easy to do and excellent for table hopping"
- Takamiz Usui
"A logical and brilliant routine using only 1 cube that's perfect for close-up"
- Kieron Johnson
"If you want to make your audience's eyes pop out of their heads, you NEED this trick!"
- Mark Elsdon
The original Cube Cards was so successful that it not only sold out multiple times worldwide, it also generated a huge online community of performers all sharing performance ideas and videos.
The BASIC EFFECT is as follows:
You explain how many possible combinations the cube has as well as the World Championship competition and events held each year. Your spectators freely choose a Rubik's Cube World Championship "challenge" card from a selection, which display different cube patterns.
The card is shown to you for ten seconds and you amazingly proceed to mix the cube matching it to the pattern selected.
Not only that, but you take their chosen challenge card and it visually changes to a solved image of a cube. You then turn over the other cards and they are also now showing solved cube images.
The cube is now the odd item not being solved so you shake it from side-to-side and it visually is solved - now everything matches and you take your applause!
One of the things most talked about in this community was how great it would be if there were more cards for the spectator to choose from.
Saturn Magic and Creator Kev G listened to these ideas and got to work!
If you want to take your Cube Cards to the next level with double the amount of mix cards to choose from, then Cube Cards Remixed is for you.
In the new pack you receive:
- A set of new mix cards
- A set of solved cards
- New bonus creative thinking cards
- How to get into the new mix.
- A set of new moves to get into the original Cube Cards mix.
- An alternative set of moves for the new mix.
- A false mix you can use in any routine.
- As a bonus, you will also be shown a way that you can use no cards at all by using an App on your mobile phone.
- The new mix is easy to do, using the same moves you already know with a twist. There is very little new to learn.