Stessel's Button (DVD and Gimmick) by John Stessel
You are the victim of a strange wardrobe malfunction. One of your shirt buttons has been mistakenly sewn right nest to another button. This tragedy would leave the average person in a sad, hopeless sludge of mis-buttoned humiliation. But you are better that that!
As your empty fingers gently tug the edge of your shirt, the out-cast button slowly begins to animate.. gradually inching its way up your shirt.. Astonishingly sliding up to its proper position.. where it stops!
Someone immediately tugs on the haunted button and examines everything. The button is genuinely sewn to your shirt!
- No Palming
- Hands are always empty
- Completely self contained
- Perform Surrounded
- Wear gimmick all day long
- Re-sets in seconds
- No altering of shirt
- Adapts to just about any normal shirt-button size or color.
- Gimmick easily transfers to different shirts
- Incredibly easy to do.
- "If you wear shirts with buttons then this would be something fun to add. You are always set and it’s certainly a way to get noticed. It’s funny to see how people react to a button in the wrong place. The animation of the button looks good and it is designed to work 100% of the time." -Paul Romhany, *Reviews Vanish Magazine