The Devil Always Knows (Seven Deadly Sins) by Christopher Dearman
The performer lays out seven cards on the table, each one representing one of the Seven Deadly Sins.
After explaining that the Devil uses these sins in order to tempt his victims, the performer chooses a vice that would personally be tempting. Instructing the spectator to do the same, they then have a completely free choice of the remaining six sins.
Before committing, the performer tells the spectator that they can change their mind as many times as they want. Still, no matter how much one tries to trick him, The Devil ALWAYS Knows... The back of their selected card is eerily different from all the others in a Devilish manner - scary!!
Inspired by Nick Trost's classic Eight Card Brainwave and giving it a bizarre Seven Deadly Sins twist, these cards are beautifully printed on 310gsm cardstock from France, with a linen finish that is extremely durable and should last for many, many years.
The art was designed by a professional artist, and needs to be seen in person to really be appreciated. Just laying the cards down on the table immediately grabs the spectator's interest, offering unlimited storytelling opportunities for a virtually captive audience.
From fun and humorous presentations to downright terrifying ones, THE DEVIL ALWAYS KNOWS is an instant reset worker's dream that makes for an absolutely unforgettable piece of magic.
WHAT'S IN THE BOX?
(actually, it comes in a brown cardstock envelope, but we couldn't pass up using the movie quote)
- Seven beautifully crafted, Ouija board inspired poker-size playing cards, each with the name of one of the Seven Deadly Sins.
- A perfectly-sized antique brown envelope to carry your set, with a large hand-inked black seven on the front. No two are exactly alike.
- A "Classic Edition" business card that contains link information to a private instructional video explaining handlings, patter suggestions, and additional tips.
- Access to a private Facebook Group where THE DEVIL ALWAYS KNOWS owners can share and discuss story presentations and tips.
- As a bonus, you'll receive three gaff cards that can be used to create/adapt effects to go along with the Seven Deadly Sins theme.