Tired of simply performing magic tricks? Want to create miracles for your audiences? The Miracle Model
has been in the works for nearly a decade. In that time, it has circulated privately amongst a few select magicians who have used the principles to create miracles.
With the ideas in this eBook, you will learn how to create experiences people will talk about for years to come.
This is a different approach to performing magic, inspired by the work of Ormond McGill.
This exclusive digital book is accompanied by an audiobook. What is The Miracle Model?
The Miracle Model
is a framework that can be applied to Magic to amplify its impact and turn tricks into awe-inspiring miracles.
It is inspired by the performing philosophy of Ormond McGill, with additional thoughts and techniques from modern day psychology.
You'll learn the following ideas for turning magic into miracles in this jam-packed book:
- Learn the 13 rules for creating a miracle every time
- Discover the biggest mistakes you can make presenting a trick and how to fix them
- Use this framework to amplify any trick's effect on the audience
- Learn how to turn a magic trick into an experience
- Apply these lessons to create legendary performances they'll be talking about for years
- An exact formula for increasing the impact of any effect
- Tricks for turning your magic into miracles
- A quick and reliable meditation technique to pop you into the "now" before every performance
- How to create the "awe response" every time you perform
- Ideas for creating magic for smart people
- Discover the power of ritual
- Specific steps to create an atmosphere of mystery in your shows
- Use your magic to create doorways into astonishment
- Learn how creating peak attention will enhance your magic
- What a real-life Ouija board experience can teach you about creating true miracles
- Learn the Socrates Rule
- Why you need to build a Yes Set in your audience
- Tips for making your miracles always seem impromptu
- The only method to creating an authentic style and why you should start using it now
- How to always create common ground with your audience from the moment you start performing
- The 2 + 2 Principle
- A secret to making the audience create miracles in their mind
- How to develop a more conversational style
- The creativity secret used by professionals to produce a never-ending flow of ideas
- When you should use the editor part of your brain and how to turn it off
- The one requirement you need to know to use stories with your magic
- How to use the scientific method to measure your success
- Tips for keeping your ego out of your performances
- How to use process to increase belief in your miracles
- How to create shared experiences every time
- The trick I learned from Louis CK for creating the strongest possible act
- The Heart and Head technique
- Why you should abandon showmanship and using its replacement
- Timeless wisdom from Ormond McGill to turn you into a Miracle Worker